(Re)connecting companies to their sources, for the benefit of Nature and People
Recently committed with us
Secure your strategic resources
- Anticipate regulations and stakeholders demands
- Control the CSR and reputational risks associated with your supply chain
- Strengthen the traceability of your raw materials
- Preserve the resources you depend on
Drive your transition
- Integrate your CSR and climate commitments into your value chain
- Decarbonise your supply chains and reduce the environmental impact of your raw materials
- Measure the impact and progress of your transition toward more responsible sourcing
- Reinvent a resilient and responsible sourcing model
- Strengthen relationships with your suppliers and producers
- Generate benefits for the entire supply chain
- Create positive emotion around the story of your products, materials and partners
Solutions tailored to match your ambitions
Identification of priorities for action in your supply chains
- Supply chains mapping and assessment
- Training and awareness raising
Definition of your sourcing strategy for a positive impact
- Support in defining ambitions and action plans
- Development of tools and methodologies
Exploration of new sources and transformation of your supply chains
- New sources of supply
- Transformation of supply-chains
- Support to achieve certification
A supply-chain expertise for your industrial issues
Fashion, Textile, Leather
Cotton, wool, leather… how do you source your strategic materials?
Does the appeal for natural ingredients and botanicals impact your sourcing priorities?
Agricultural commodities, aromatic and medicinal plants, spices… what are your sourcing strategies for these sectors?
Gold, diamonds, precious metals… how do you control these complex supply chains right up to the source?
Wood, leather, textile, metals… do you know the origin of your materials?
Let’s be supply-visionary, together
Who are we?
Origem is the story of meetings and shared convictions, the desire to address challenges on the ground and to embody the transformation of companies towards models where nature and people thrive.
Origem means “origin” in Portuguese, and echoes the source, the beginning, the birth of your products.
Working with Origem on your supply chains means surrounding yourself with a team of passionate people and a rich ecosystem of experts we can easily mobilise.
Don’t miss our selection of articles, in-depth analysis, and thematic newsletters, all linked to responsible sourcing news.